Sargon Engineering is well-known in the industry as specialists in complex processes and rare commodities.
Our team of professional engineers has extensive experience in the area of mineral sands and titanium dioxide pigment. Recent work includes:
- Narngurlu SR kiln trials of alternative feedstocks for Iluka.
- Debottlenecking of the Kwinana Pigment Plant effluent treatment plant for Tronox.
- Design and specification of a titanium tetrachloride distillation column for Tronox.
- Prefeasibility study for the expansion of the Chandala SR plant.
- Debottlenecking study of Chandala reduced ilmenite oxidation system.